Welcome!! Now that you have decided to take up a health check-up, the following points will help make this a pleasant experience with a beneficial outcome for you.
- All Health Check-ups are conducted by prior appointments only.
- Your pathology tests, diagnostics and consultation, which may include collection of both Fasting and PP blood samples, will be completed in approximately 1-4 hours time depending on the package or tests you choose.
- Your time is precious and hence, please come prepared as per the following guidelines:
- Please fix a time with the clinic staff and adhere to the scheduled time. It will help us accommodate you and other customers comfortably and ensure minimal waiting period between tests.
- 12 Hrs. fasting is essential prior to the check-up for tests that need to be done in ‘fasting state’. You may consume limited quantity of water during this period.
- Observe complete abstinence from alcohol for a period of at least 12 Hrs prior to the check-up.
- Bring fresh urine/stool sample in the container supplied by us if mentioned in your health check-up plan.
- Please ask the clinic staff prior to your visit to the clinic to explain the process for collection of a ‘mid-stream urine sample’, which is required in case of a Urine Culture test.
- Ultrasonography requires a full bladder for proper scanning. Start consuming water half an hour prior to your scheduled time for sonography as directed by the clinic staff.
- Wear loose clothing and easily removable footwear/sports shoes (for Stress test).
- Avoid wearing jewellery (Necklaces / chains / rings / bangles, etc.).
- Stress test will be conducted based on evaluation of any pre-existing heart condition evaluated by the concerned doctor.
- Do not perform any rigorous physical activity or visit the gym before the check-up.
- Bring your earlier medical records (last 1-3 Years) and medical accessories like reading glasses/hearing aid, if you have any.
- Certain tests like X-rays/Mammography are not to be done if you are pregnant.
- Pap Smear test cannot be done during menstruation (menses) days.
- The clinic provides sonography services in strict observance of PNDT guidelines and regulations and is hence not liable to perform any services or procedure that is in contravention to these guidelines.
- In case a Stress Test cannot be performed, the customer can opt for a 2D-Echo test. This option is subject to availability of these services at the client’s preferred location.
- Certain reports may recommend additional testing or need to be supported by clinical observation by a trained specialist/medical practitioner, which is at the customer’s discretion
- Express clinic endeavours to provide services quickly and efficiently to its customers. However, there may be instances beyond our control where a particular service or test may not be available on a particular day. In such situation, customers are requested to cooperate with the clinic staff.
- Patients are responsible for their personal belongings/valuables during check up. The clinics will not be responsible for any theft, misplacement or loss whatsoever.
- In case written consent is required to be taken before a particular test, customers are requested to cooperate and sign the pre-approved format that is handed over to you by the clinic staff. These consent forms and procedure is mandated as per Medical Council of India (MCI) guidelines and other industry specific norms laid down by governing agencies like WHO, FDA, etc.
- Refer to “Conditions of Reporting” after pathology and radiology tests for more details.
Our Health Checkup Packages
Take a look at our full body health checkup packages, which contain regular as well as annual health check-ups for both men and women. These whole-body checkups are available at our locations in Pune, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Delhi, Gurugram, Noida, Ghaziabad, Bengaluru, Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Lucknow, Nagpur, Nashik, and Surat. Go through our whole body checkup costs mentioned in the tables above to compare parameters and prices. Fortune your health by looking over our 16 improved master health checkups and full medical checkup/screening packages and book an appointment now.
Kalyani Nagar, Pune:
Ground Floor, B1 Building, Cerebrum IT Park, Behind Marigold Society, Kalyani Nagar, Pune 411014
Shop no 18/19/20, L3 Building, Empire Estate, Chinchwad, Pune – 411019
Satara Road, Pune:
Shop No – 110 – 111, Pentagon Building, Shahu College Road, Next to Kaka Halwai, Satara Road, Pune – 411009
Magarpatta A Wing, Pune:
S -10, 2nd Floor, A – wing Destination Centre, Magarpatta, Hadapsar, Pune – 411013
Pimple Saudagar, Pune:
Shop No-203, 2nd Floor, Rainbow Plaza, Near Shivar Garden Chowk, Pimple Saudagar, Pune – 411057
Viman Nagar, Pune:
Row House No-2, Plot No – 88, Wing F, Nitron Landmark, Vimannagar, Pune-14