Meditation and Exercise may ease Depression
- Express Clinics
- September 4, 2018
There have been many studies published recently which shows that exercises and meditation combine together can reduce depression. When a person is in major depression or anxiety, he or she does not want to go for any exercises or meditation. If the person gets motivated then exercise and meditation are the best way to heal depression. Meditation and exercise are a Drug-Free alternative to antidepressants.
Meditation and Exercise as a Treatment for depression
Daily exercise and meditation may help ease depression by:
- Exercises and Meditation together release feel good endorphins, which are secreted from the brain and nervous system. This enhances the senses of well being of a person.
- Meditation and exercises together combat all worries from your mind. A person can keep calm and concentrate more to do any activities.
- Both help to gain confidence. If a person puts an exercise goal, then it can boost up your self confidence. When a person loses weight and get back in shape, then he or she gets motivated and can get rid of depression.
- Healthy habits lead to healthy life. Adopting bad habits like drinking alcohol, being isolated can make a person more depressed. So instead of these, adopt the healthy habits like socializing, exercising, meditating to be more productive.
Ten Ways Meditation and Exercise Enhance Well Being of a Person
- Promote brain performance
- Enhance creative thinking
- Reduce stress
- Manage anxiety
- Increase compassion
- Decrease depression
- Reduce any kind of pain
- Lower the risk of heart attack or stroke
- Help in improving mood and sleep in person with cancer
- Reduce Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Shop No 18 & 19, Ground Floor Giriraj Housing Society Ltd Plot No 7 & 8, Sector 44, Palm Beach Road Nerul – Seawoods (West), Navi Mumbai – 400706
Ground Floor, Mohan Plaza-II, Sr. No-3 Hissa No-1, Near Potdar International School, Khadakpada Wayle Nagar, Kalyan (w) Pincode – 421301
Kalyani Nagar, Pune:
Ground Floor, B1 Building, Cerebrum IT Park, Behind Marigold Society, Kalyani Nagar, Pune 411014
Shop no 18/19/20, L3 Building, Empire Estate, Chinchwad, Pune – 411019
Satara Road, Pune:
Shop No – 110 – 111, Pentagon Building, Shahu College Road, Next to Kaka Halwai, Satara Road, Pune – 411009
Magarpatta A Wing, Pune:
S -10, 2nd Floor, A – wing Destination Centre, Magarpatta, Hadapsar, Pune – 411013
Pimple Saudagar, Pune:
Shop No-203, 2nd Floor, Rainbow Plaza, Near Shivar Garden Chowk, Pimple Saudagar, Pune – 411057
Viman Nagar, Pune:
Row House No-2, Plot No – 88, Wing F, Nitron Landmark, Vimannagar, Pune-14
FC Road, Pune:
Shop No 9 to 13, Ground Floor, Mantri House, Next to Kotak Mahindra Bank, Fergusson College Road, Dnyaneshwar Paduka Chowk, Shivaji Nagar, Pune – 411005
Lajpat Nagar, Delhi:
C-11, Lajpat Nagar- III, New Delhi – 110024
SCO-58, Sector-56, HUDA Shopping Centre, Gurgaon – 122002 ( Near MORE Store)
Plot No.9, First Floor, Opp.IGL Gas Station, Sector-12A, Dwarka -110075
Punjabi Bagh, Delhi:
Basement, 14, West Avenue Road, West Punjabi Bagh, Punjabi Bagh, Delhi – 110026
E 1/13, Sector-7, Opposite M2K Mall, Rohini, New Delhi – 110085
C-60, Sector-2 Main Road, Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida (UP) – 201301
403, Nitikhand 2 Near Swarn Jayanti Park , Opposite Bihari Market & Krishna Vista Gate No.3, Indirapuram , Ghaziabad UP-201014.
1D, BP Hardware Chowk, Faridabad. PIN – 121001
HSR Layout, Bengaluru:
No #. 244, 17Th Cross, 7th Sector, Near BDA Complex, Opposite vasan eye & dental care hospital, HSR Layout, Bengaluru – 560102
Plot No 137, Ground Floor, 5th Block, JNC Road, Koramangala, Bengaluru – 560095
UB ELEGA, No Marathali, 90, Outer Ring Rd, Jyothi Puram, Kartik Nagar, Marathahalli, Bengaluru – 560037
Kalyan Nagar, Bengaluru:
#803,Ground Floor, SS Comforts, 2nd Cross, HRBR Layout, 1st Block, Kalyan Nagar, Bengaluru – 560043
Some Tips to Get Started with Meditation and Exercises
- Figure out, what you like to do the most. It may be roaming around, playing outdoor games or simply walking. Do what you enjoy will help you to stick with it.
- Do not hesitate to talk to your doctor about your mental health. If you discuss then your doctor will give you an exciting activity routine. Thus, you can get rid of depression more easily.
- Set your own healthy goals. Think practically what you can do and start gradually.
- Do not consider meditation and exercise mandatory. If you do so, then you may lose interest.
- Figure it out what is stopping you from doing meditation and exercises. If you feel less motivated, find a partner to do the same. If you are shy to go out for exercising, start it at home.
- Do not lose your hope. If you cannot exercise or meditate one day, then do not stop for the next day.
- ₹ 9,600
[/vc_row]Add To Cart
Different Healthcare Packages @Express Clinics:
Smart Women Packages (72 Parameters) MRP 8,800 Discounted rate @3999/-
Senior Citizen Health Check Up (70 Parameters) MRP 9,800 Discounted rate @ 3,599/-
Preventive Health Check Up (63 Parameters) MRP 2,720 Discounted rate @999/-
Master Health Check Up (71 Parameters) MRP 7,070 Discounted rate @2,999/-
Full Body Check Up (96 Parameters) MRP 18,335 Discounted rate @ 6,999/-
Express Health Check Up (88 Parameters) MRP 11,760 Discounted rate @ 4,699/-
Executive Health Check Up (71 Parameters) MRP 4,940 Discounted rate @1999/-