Full Body Checkup Packages in Pune, Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore.
- Express Clinics
- July 16, 2019
What is Full Body Checkup?
Looking for Full Body Checkup. Express Clinics is your one-stop solution for all your complete checkup needs. As a careful step, pick a right full body health checkup which is a piece of complete health checkup packages in our preventive health packages program.
A full body checkup incorporates nutrients and related tests for your bones. It likewise incorporates screening tests for the liver, kidneys and to check your cholesterol.
Shop No 18 & 19, Ground Floor Giriraj Housing Society Ltd Plot No 7 & 8, Sector 44, Palm Beach Road Nerul – Seawoods (West), Navi Mumbai – 400706
Ground Floor, Mohan Plaza-II, Sr. No-3 Hissa No-1, Near Potdar International School, Khadakpada Wayle Nagar, Kalyan (w) Pincode – 421301
Kalyani Nagar, Pune:
Ground Floor, B1 Building, Cerebrum IT Park, Behind Marigold Society, Kalyani Nagar, Pune 411014
Shop no 18/19/20, L3 Building, Empire Estate, Chinchwad, Pune – 411019
Satara Road, Pune:
Shop No – 110 – 111, Pentagon Building, Shahu College Road, Next to Kaka Halwai, Satara Road, Pune – 411009
Magarpatta A Wing, Pune:
S -10, 2nd Floor, A – wing Destination Centre, Magarpatta, Hadapsar, Pune – 411013
Pimple Saudagar, Pune:
Shop No-203, 2nd Floor, Rainbow Plaza, Near Shivar Garden Chowk, Pimple Saudagar, Pune – 411057
Viman Nagar, Pune:
Row House No-2, Plot No – 88, Wing F, Nitron Landmark, Vimannagar, Pune-14
FC Road, Pune:
Shop No 9 to 13, Ground Floor, Mantri House, Next to Kotak Mahindra Bank, Fergusson College Road, Dnyaneshwar Paduka Chowk, Shivaji Nagar, Pune – 411005
Lajpat Nagar, Delhi:
C-11, Lajpat Nagar- III, New Delhi – 110024
SCO-58, Sector-56, HUDA Shopping Centre, Gurgaon – 122002 ( Near MORE Store)
Plot No.9, First Floor, Opp.IGL Gas Station, Sector-12A, Dwarka -110075
Punjabi Bagh, Delhi:
Basement, 14, West Avenue Road, West Punjabi Bagh, Punjabi Bagh, Delhi – 110026
E 1/13, Sector-7, Opposite M2K Mall, Rohini, New Delhi – 110085
C-60, Sector-2 Main Road, Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida (UP) – 201301
403, Nitikhand 2 Near Swarn Jayanti Park , Opposite Bihari Market & Krishna Vista Gate No.3, Indirapuram , Ghaziabad UP-201014.
1D, BP Hardware Chowk, Faridabad. PIN – 121001
HSR Layout, Bengaluru:
No #. 244, 17Th Cross, 7th Sector, Near BDA Complex, Opposite vasan eye & dental care hospital, HSR Layout, Bengaluru – 560102
Plot No 137, Ground Floor, 5th Block, JNC Road, Koramangala, Bengaluru – 560095
UB ELEGA, No Marathali, 90, Outer Ring Rd, Jyothi Puram, Kartik Nagar, Marathahalli, Bengaluru – 560037
Kalyan Nagar, Bengaluru:
#803,Ground Floor, SS Comforts, 2nd Cross, HRBR Layout, 1st Block, Kalyan Nagar, Bengaluru – 560043
Difference between routine health checkup and real health checkup:
Many individuals who routinely visit doctors keeping their health as a top need, for the most part, we take a real checkup just when we experience some health problem and there is another area where individuals visit a specialist because of the treatment they are experiencing for a constant sickness.
The discussion is: we intend to visit a specialist just when we are not well and when every one of the meds come up short.
By the way, the movement is occurring, gradually people have started preventive health checkups.
Also, the worldwide organizations are looking into their workers by and large health, by presenting compulsory yearly health checkup bundles, even at the community level, different health screening camps are composed for making health checkup awareness.
Preventive Health Packages
Diseases Health Packages
“Health is Wealth“, we can’t neglect our health by making due on bad nourishment and such other packed food, as we understand in today’s world food is adulterated we ought to get a genuine methodology by adding a healthy food with these lines becoming a reasonable consumption regimen.
Full Body Checkup test includes 96 parameters at Express Clinics that provides General physical test, Blood test, Haemogram, Lipid Profile, Liver capacity, Kidney work, Blood sugar, Chest X-Ray, ECG, Ultrasonography and Urine examination, etc..
We see our primary care doctor every once in a while for a variety of reasons. Some visit when they experience another issue or when they are marked with pure health concerns. Some visit according to the necessity of follow up consideration for an incessant disease.
Other people see their doctors consistently as a routine follow-up to keep their health in the top request, yet they are generally few.
The contention is: the main time one should visit a specialist is a point at which one is unwell or can’t fix one’s concern through over-the-counter prescriptions.
Nonetheless, the idea of regular checkups for normal people is developing step by step. Numerous businesses are setting up yearly health registration orders for their representatives.
Even at the network level, the utility of screening for illnesses when somebody is sound is being recognized like never before previously.
You are more likely than not understood that your folks or grandparents say that health is riches. This familiar saying isn’t only a motto yet has a great deal of truth in it.
On the off possibility that you need to remain off the drug and be less reliant on outer references to be sound, at that time you have to get a great idea of your body.
Your life ought to be tied in with eating admirably and keeping up a healthy way of life of a fair eating regimen just as going out. Great health isn’t a mid-year or winter goals yet a lifetime procedure, something that you have to accomplish for an amazing remainder.
Meeting your doctor now and again is one of the numerous parts of keeping up a sound way of life.
Why go for yearly Full body health checkup?
A yearly full body checkup is a regular yearly visit to your Doctor to survey your overall health. It is a vital approach to preventing greater medical problems.
Your primary care doctor can evaluate your condition of prosperity and investigate any possible issues that might be in their starting stages. With ordinary registration, the specialist can recognize these subjects and promote a quick way dependent on the person’s condition.
A few infections can be particularly simple and may not give their indications or manifestations until they achieve the following level.
This is the reason you have to see your primary care doctor routinely, particularly on the off chance that you carry on with a sort of way of life that can open you to such dangers.
For what reason do you need health registration?
There are numerous motivations to fit a Full Body Health checkup into your wellness way of life. One of the most important reasons is to counteract any sickness.
If you go for health checks, the lab tests done in the process will help in the early discovery and treatment of a potential medical issue.
Health checks shift from individual to individual, given their sex, age, family health, and way of life. Health checks promote better health as well as develop a patient-specialist connection.
The specialists can teach the patients about carrying on with a sound life and how they can maintain a strategic distance from hazardous propensities, for example, liquor abuse, tobacco dependence, gorging, latency and so forth.
- ₹ 9,600
[/vc_row]Add To Cart
Do solid people need yearly full body Health checks?
Even though some therapeutic experts propose undergoing an entire body checkup consistently for all people – solid and impoverished alike, a lot of medicinal experts suggest something else.
A few experts suggest that if there should be an occurrence of solid individuals, the specialists can adopt an increasingly critical strategy to avert maladies, instead of prescribing them full body health to have an eye on a yearly premise.
What’s in store during health registration?
When you are feeling a restorative test, there is numerous stuff you have to set yourself up for. It is prescribed that on the off possibility that you see something new with your body, consistently produce a note of it and examine it with your doctor during your regular healing registration.
A health registration can be useful in the early location of conditions that can be dealt with expeditiously.
Here are a few things you can anticipate at a health registration –
- Clinical history: your Doctor will consistently refresh your therapeutic experience for future reference at every health registration.They observe past preventive methods, for example, pap tests, cholesterol levels, pulse, inoculations, and so forth.
- Family ancestry of infections: This is significant for your primary care physician to know since it gives them a thought regarding the diseases that are inherited in your family.
- Past therapeutic history: your Doctor will survey all your past drugs and restorative methodology, for example, medical procedures.
- Way of life data: working style, where you work, living conditions at home, and work-life balance when all is said in done. These easily overlooked details can have enormous consequences on your health.
- Propensities: utilization of the recreational medication, smoking, dynamic way of life, sexual abilities, utilization of safety measures, and so forth.
- Typical bodywork data: your day by day body functions, for example, resting, eating, defecations, hearing, vision, and so on.
- Physical examination: vital for people who have indications of a disease. In any case, it can’t be utilized as a screening test for solid people without any objections.
- Ordinary health registration structure: In light of your primer examination, your primary care physician may prescribe further tests.
- A typical complete body health registration is composed of blood and pee tests, x-beam, ultrasonography, lungs capacity test, and cardiovascular test. These tests should just be done by an authorized research facility or medical clinic that has the apparatuses to complete these analytic tests. When you get the outcomes, they ought to be tried by a certified doctor.
- Here is a portion of the tests that make up an ordinary health registration.
- General physical test including weight, height, circulatory strain, beat rate, and so on.
- Blood tests and haemogram that decide diseases, iron deficiency, or beginning of different infections
- Lipid profile helps in surveying cardiovascular hazard
- Liver capacity tests survey the working of the liver or analyze liver ailments
- Kidney capacity tests assess the correct working of kidneys
- Glucose estimates blood glucose levels to distinguish diabetes or pre-diabetes
- Chest x-beam thinks about the chest and the organs situated in the territory
- ECG helps in determining the pulse and consistency of the heartbeat. Ultrasonography reflects the structures in the belly, for example, the anger, nerve bladder, liver, pancreas, and kidneys
- Pee examination is led to the overall appraisal of health as far as
- fundamental or metabolic sicknesses.